Tips For LET

Faith over luck πŸ˜‡

God has blessed me more than I deserve.  Thus,  allow me to share some tips on how to pass the board exam based on my experiences.πŸ’“

1.If you can enroll in a review center, the better. Pero if not dahil walang budget (like me pero I was a scholar at ORC), okay lang yan. Review centers are there to help you but it's up to you if you help yourself by paying attention to the lectures and reviewing all the notes given to you. 😊

2. Join GCs and Group Page about online review on FB and messenger.  It really helped me a lot. Download and save files and pics for additional info. 😊

3. Group study with friends is also very helpful. 😍

3.If you can't concenrate at home reviewing, feeling sleepy and don't want to study,  go somewhere else where you can focus. I was away from home for 1 month and stayed in a friend's auntie house because I often didn't feel like studying at home. 😒

4. If you are working because you have family to support, its okay. I was also working while reviewing. Just find time to study and set your mind that you have to review no matter what and pass the exam. πŸ’œ

5. Always bring a reviewer, soft or hard copies or audio notes. I travel 1hr a day back and fort to work, so I used that time reading my notes at the bus sometimes. I also downloaded videos and converted them to audio so if I did not feel like reading,  I just closed my eyes and listen to the audio.

6.If you have NCBTS Gen Ed book,  I recommend it dahil halos lahat lumabas sa exam. Puro situational ang sa prof ed,  wala masyadong recall kaya better practice answering prof ed reviewers na puro situational rin. Sa major namin more on algebra, probability,matrix, conics, mathematicians na di ko kilala. Kaya na hirapan ako ng sobra,  I expected calculus pero walang lumabas. 😊

7. If possible refrain from FB, watching drama series, etc. Use your time wisely. Ilang months lang naman yan,  you can do it after the board exam. I stopped using FB for 1 month and watching movies or my kdramas for this. 😒Pero depende pa rin yan sa time management :)

8.Take time to rest.  If feel muna na di na sumisink in ang mga info, stop muna. Entertain yourself or take a nap. πŸ’œ

9. Take down notes na naguguluhan pa kayo and paste it in your room. Make mnemonics on how you will understand and remember the concepts. If you keep reading it, surely it will be retained in your mind. 😊

10. If possible,  don't study the day before the exam. 2 days before exam,  feel ko na dumudugo na ang utak ko kaya I decided to stop reading new stuff instead yung small notes na na take down ko,  yun nalang ang ginaglance ko. 😊

11. Its okay na di maniwala sa mga superstitious beliefs about taking the LET.  I never wear something red,  I looked back after submitting my last answer sheet, I chatted with some examinees after Prof Ed while waiting for the time sa Major exam,  I did not donate my pencils and sci cal to the proctor. 😊

12. Make sure you sleep early a night before the test.Kain din ng tama if kaya. Wag masyadong kabahan.Relax lang and let God guide you.πŸ˜‡

13. In terms of shading,  use pencil na ginamit sa preboard, wag nyo ng isharpen ulit, and eraser from your mongol pencil.  Wag nyung masyadong i diin ang shading.  Sakto lang na matabunan ang letter.  If may erasure, ok lang.  Make sure you erase the mark at the back of the paper as well.  Ingat din na di mapunit, macrample or madumihan ang paper. Pag nag tear na kayo ng answer sheet,  sa likod nyo punitin, mas madali. While answering sabayan nyo ng prayer.  Nung gusto ko ng umiyak sa major at prof ed dahil napakahirap, 😒  I just prayed and lift up to God everything. πŸ˜‡

14. Download inspirational songs and make a playlist to cheer you up.
Dahil kinakabahan talaga ako ng sobra while still reviewing and after the exam,  I usually listened to christian songs like Blessings,  Grace, Nothing is impossible and songs like the Climb, Today my life begins, How Far I'll go and a Million Dreams. πŸ’“

15. Set your mind na this fight is not only for you but for your parents and all those who supported you. You are not fighting alone, you have them and God above all. πŸ’ž

16. While waiting for the result, do your best na madivert ang attention mo from LET. Don't overthink too much. There are times na you will have doubts if you can make it but its ok.  As long as you know you did your best,  di ka pababayaan ni Papa God. πŸ™

Lastly,start and end your day with a prayer and claiming the license to God. Isipin mo na pasado kana. Give your full trust to Him. It was not easy waiting for the result but expect the worst and HOPE FOR THE BEST. πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ˜‡

 I hope these tips will help you.  Always remember the formula: Faith + Hard work = Success😊

God bless future LPTs. Fighting! πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ˜‡

Comments

Post a Comment